Friday, December 23, 2011

With America's Restaurant Recipes, you too can re-create the famous signature dishes from your FAVORITE eateries!


All you need is a regular kitchen, simple store-bought ingredients, and of course, your appetite! 
 With your copy of my best-selling "America's Restaurant Recipes" cookbook you will:
1.       Save Time - No more wasteful trial and error needed to find the "exact taste."  Now you can perfectly re-create the flavors of HUNDREDS of dishes from your favorite restaurants!
"Ron, I just want to take a little time to thank you for all the great copycat recipes. You make me feel like a chef when I turn out one of these dishes. Thanks again!"  - Leonard
2.       Save Money - Prepare these meals just ONCE a week instead of going out, and you'll save over $180 each month or more! But when you taste how great these dishes are, once a week just won't be enough - that's why I've collected more recipes than you could EVER get tired of!
"Just a short note to let you know that this has changed the eating habits of THIS household big time. I love to cook, but seldom took the time to fix anything very different. I am having the time of my life with the recipes that I find." - kcmann

3.       Get Satisfaction - Not only will you fill your appetite with the flavors you love, but you'll LOVE the compliments you get when people find out you made these famous dishes yourself!
"I really enjoy surprising my neighbors with some of the food they think they can only get at Restaurants. Thanks, Ron." - Paul Randen
4.       Get Started Fast and Easy - Each recipe is written in fine detail, all approved by Chef Tom himself. They're so simple, even KIDS can cook these dishes... Most kitchens already have all the equipment you need, and all the ingredients come straight from your local grocery store!
"I just wanted to let you know that my 10 year old granddaughter Cheyenne made this cheesecake it was very easy for her. Everyone just raved over it!" - Teresa
5.       Eat Healthier - Food you prepare at home doesn't have any chemicals or preservatives added, and YOU get to choose the ingredients that go into the food your family eats - not a restaurant employee trying to make more profits by skimping on freshness or quality...
 "I was in the restaurant field for close to 4 years, and I know that everything is pre -made, boxed, bagged, and full of blubber, ready to be assembled. I love that I get the same great flavor, without the excess fat and preservatives. It's healthy, full of flavor, and I already have all of the ingredients in my kitchen." - Martina M.
 Free Bonus #1: "Step Up to The Next Level With Secret Recipes From the World's Finest 5-Star Restaurants!".
Free Bonus #2:  "Secret Sauces Exposed!".
Free Bonus #3:  "Herbs 101 - How to Plant, Grow, and Cook with Natural Herbs".

No comments:

Post a Comment